Thursday, May 2, 2013

Love at First Sight

Many books that I have read lately relate to “love at first sight”. And the question is does that exist. Can you meet someone and know right away they are the one meant for you. Would you do whatever it takes to meet that person, talk to them, to be with them? Or is this all just a fantasy in books. Growing up I always asked my mom about stories when she met my dad. One thing I asked her was, "Was it love at first sight?" She told me yes. That the moment she met him she knew she would spend the rest of her life with him. I was surprised to hear this, so I asked more on the topic. I never thought you could just somehow know who “the one” was. When my dad proposed, she eventually told him she knew he would be the one. Surprised that she took the risk to tell him that she always felt that way I asked how he reacted. He told her she was lying. I laughed at that. But after hearing that story my opinion of “love at first sight” changed. I now think depending on the person you may have that extra sense on who is meant for you. But sometimes the person might have walk by twice to make you fall for them. But its not just a fantasy in books it is very much real. My parents marriage that is still strong is prove of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment